BCZ-FE Suspension Ferrous Ascorbate eq. to elemental Iron 30 mg + Folic Acid 550 mcg
- It is superior haematinic.
- Combination to boost up Haemoglobin level
- Ferrous form is absorbed thrice as much as ferric form of iron
- Positive effect on pregnancy outcome like gestational age and birth weight
- Vital in preventing many serious births defect and improves brain development and functioning.
- Anemia due to:
- Iron & Nutritional Deficiency
- As prophylaxis
- Blood loss due to:
- Surgery, worm infestations, ulcers, piles, fissures and fistulas, sport injuries, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Menorrhagia & Metrorrhagia.
- Pregnancy & Lactation
- BCZ-Fe Tablet: 1 Tablet OD with food or as directed by physician.
- BCZ-FE Suspension: 5 ml Suspension BID or as directed by physician.