BC-Z GOLD Syrup
BC-Z GOLD Syrup Lycopene 5000 mcg+Adenosylcobalamin 500 mcg+Thiamine HCL 1.2 mg+Riboflavin 1.3 mg+Nicotinamide 12 mg+Calcium Panthothenate 5 mg+Pyridoxine HCL 1.5 mg+ Folic Acid 400 mcg+Vitamin A 3000 I.U.+Vitamin E 22.4 I.U.+Vitamin C 90 mg+Vitamin D3 600 I.U.+Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg+Co-Enzyme Q10 50 mg+Grapeseed Extract 50 mg+Omega-3 Fatty Acid 1.6 gm+Chromium Chloride 30 mcg+Manganese Chloride 2 mg+Iodine 150 mcg+Sodium Selenate eq. to Elemental Selenium 55 mcg+Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate eq. to Elemental Zinc 10 mg+Magnesium Sulphate 2 mg+Copper Sulphate 1 mg+Ferrous Gluconate 8 mg+Calcium Gluconate 100 mg+Potassium Sulphate eq. to Elemental Potassium 1 mg+Flavoured Syrup Base q.s.
- Adenosylcobalamin is an active form of vitamin B12, a water-soluble vitamin used as a nutritional supplement to treat vitamin B12 deficiency or pernicious anemia.
- Lycopene 5000 mcg being a super antioxidant decreases oxidized LDL levels, prevents atherosclerosis & CVD.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.
- Chromium Picolinate normalizes blood glucose level, suppresses appetite, contributes to weight loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes & Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Malnutrition, Convalescence, Debility
- Stress Induced Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis & Osteopenia
- For Maintenance of Proper Bone Health
- Pre & Post Orthopedic surgery
- Maternal Stress during Pregnancy & Lactation
- Nutritional Deficiency in Pregnancy & Lactation
- Preeclampsia and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)
- BC-Z GOLD Capsule: 1 Capsule OD or as directed by physician.
- BCZ-Gold Syrup (Sugar Free): 5 ml Syrup BID or as directed by physician.